16 November 2015

TOP 5: BUDGET EYELINERS




I don't know about you, but I don't think I've ever bought myself a high end eyeliner. Drugstore eyeliners just do it for me. Whether it be liquid or pencil, they do the job well enough and they're so cheap that you can try so much more!

My favourite of all time has to be the Collection Fast Stroke Eyeliner, it comes out really black within the first stroke, where some eyeliners don't. This one comes in at only £2.99 which is such a bargain. The application 'brush' if you like is thin and keeps it's shape and it lasts for ages.

The Soap and Glory Supercat Eyeliner (£6.00), is another fave of mine for the simple reason that the goes on really smoothly. I love how it's just like a pen and it's easy to hold. Unlike the Collection eyeliner, this one doesn't come out as dark and will need a few coats depending on how you want it to look.  When it comes to lining my waterline, I always tend to go for the MUA Intense Colour Eyeliner which you can get for a mere £1 (?!?!?!). Although this goes blunt quite quickly and the packaging gets quite messy, the colour is very opaque and it glides on so easily.

Another one that I always sway towards is the NYC High Definition Eyeliner (£3.09), which unfortunately I can't find anywhere now except for Amazon. Again, the thing I love about it is the same reason as the Supercat, it's so easy to hold and it's just like holding a pen. Lastly, is this pot of Seventeen Gel Liner (£3.99), the link isn't the same one as to what I have (as it came as part of a gift set) but is very similar! Although the gel liners aren't my favourite type of eyeliners to apply, this one comes out easily and is so dark.

So there are my favourite eyeliners, what are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment