29 September 2015

ROME PHOTO DIARY


Last week I got back from Rome after visiting the amazing city with Jade. We had an absolutely amazing time and the food was incredible. Today I decided to put up a post with only a tiny percentage of the photos I took (there are still quite a few in this post fyi - sorry #notsorry) but I love reading these type of posts and heres hoping you do too.

As I said the food was amazing, their pastries were delicious and I'm now officially in love with risotto. Aside from this the buildings were beautiful too. We went for three days and although I loved every minute, those three days were enough.

Anyway, enough of my waffling. Enjoy the photos!























Getting a little depressed going through all these again, not gonna lie! Until next time, Italy!

No comments:

Post a Comment