28 August 2015

MY ROME BUCKET LIST

(Image via Google)

In just a few weeks I will be jetting off to Rome with Jade from Sweet Treats and Perfect Pleats and to say I'm excited is an understatement. We're only going for a few days and we're staying in the most beautiful hotel which is right in the center of Rome and I. Can't. Wait.

Jade and I have been best friends for a while now, we met on our very first day of university and have been friends ever since. We have shared many mornings together in Wetherspoons enjoying their pancakes and have gone on plenty of mini adventures together, such as Harry Potter Studios (we're both obsessed with HP), so we can't wait to get away for a few days and have a bigger adventure!

So, this post is purely dedicated to things I would love to do in Rome and places I want to visit.

1. Visit Vatican City

2. Go to the Colosseum 

3. Eat loads of pizza and ice-cream

4. Visit the Pantheon

5. Go to the Trevi fountain

6. Go to the Baroque fountains

7. Visit St. Peter's Basilica

8. Eat more pizza and ice-cream

As you can see it's going to be quite the tourist-y trip. I wish we had more time to visit other places in Italy but we can always go another time! And of course, when in Rome, you have to eat their pizza and ice-cream. I'm also a massive lover of pasta so I can't wait to try it all!

Do you have any recommendations for Rome?

No comments:

Post a Comment