26 August 2015

WHERE HAVE I BEEN/FOLLOW ME


Hello lovely followers!

So a few of you may be wondering why I disappeared off the face of the Earth for a few months (okay, maybe 6 months...) and although I'd love to say it was because I've been travelling and having the time of my life, I would be lying (although, I am enjoying my life atm - Don't worry!). I've actually been really busy with university and with work.

I graduated in July just gone (Here's a typical graduation photo for you all) with a Upper Second Class Honors in BA Film Studies (really interesting subject fyi!) and I couldn't be happier, it just proves that all your hard work really does pay off! In case you were wondering, I'm wearing a Missguided Dress and shoes. The dress was surprisingly comfy and the shoes (although they hurt a little at the beginning due to my sprained ankle) were comfy nearing the end of the ceremony.

I've also been working full time, which although it may not be a good excuse, it is one of the main reasons why I've been lacking in uploading blogs. I am trying now to get back into blogging, as I do really enjoy it. I haven't really had a lot of money to spend on overly expensive but beautiful products as I am going away at the end of September and I've also applied for Camp America 2016.

As you may or may not have noticed, the web address to my blog has now changed, which sadly means that it also changes over on Bloglovin'. So, therefore, I will lose all of my followers on my old Bloglovin' account. You can follow my new Bloglovin' page here.

Of course, my main social media pages are Twitter and Instagram, but lately I have been obsessed with Tumblr and all the beautiful images and blogs I follow! I've also been pinning like crazy, so if you guys are obsessing over social media like me, give me a follow on the usernames below:

Twitter: @staceybhearts

Instagram: @staceybhearts

Tumblr: www.staceybhearts.tumblr.com

Pintrest: @staceybhearts

I will be blogging more from now on, even if it is what I've been doing or some ideas/products I've been loving/obsessing over. What are your social media pages?

No comments:

Post a Comment