31 August 2015

5 THINGS WE SHOULD DO MORE OFTEN


It's weird to think that university is over now and I have to start being an adult (I don't want to 'adult'...). Working full time and not having cheerleading means that I've been attempting to find other ways to be adventurous. With university, we would go out and have fun and the same with cheerleading. So, now that the best three years of my life are over, I thought about things that I should be doing more often, and what better way than to express them in a blog post?

1. YOGA
Cheerleading has made my flexibility so much better as well as my overall fitness, to keep this up, I started doing yoga lessons. And I love it. It's so calming and makes you feel so relaxed whilst also helping with your flexibility, balance and fitness. I try to go once a week but with conflicting schedules I haven't been for the last two. I'm gonna be straight back on it next week though!

2. LAUGH
Pretty obvious one, but you do feel so much better when you're laughing. Of course, laughing and having fun with your friends and family are the most important laughs of all, but if you're on your own on your lunch break, watch Vine. The comedians on there are hilarious and I guarantee that you'll feel so much happier afterwards!

3. TURN OFF SOCIAL MEDIA
Even if it's just for an hour or so. Go for a run or a walk with your dogs or play a board game with your family.

4. EAT WELL
Of course, a burger and fries from Five Guys tastes good, but I bet you feel slodgey (is that even a word? I'm gonna go with yes) afterwards. Try to eat a little healthier and have a small unhealthy snack (if you literally cannot stay away from the bad stuff) even once in a while. You'll feel tons better and your body will thank you.

5. READ
Grab a book and snuggle up on your sofa and get immersed. At the moment I'm re-re-re-reading Harry Potter (I never get bored of this series) and sometimes I realise I've been reading for hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment