20 December 2014

WINTER WONDERLAND.











The other week Jade and I decided to take a trip to Winter Wonderland! I had never been before so I was super excited to see what was there to offer! We decided to arrive at around 12pm as we knew just how busy it'd get if we got there any later! I was really surprised at how huge the place was to be honest, and had a really great time so I decided to share a few snaps which I took on the day.

There were tonssss of food stalls and all of them smelt absolutely amazing. We decided to grab a pulled pork roll with stuffing and it was one of the best things I'd ever eaten! Walking around there were so many cute trinkets to buy and loads of sweets, chocolate, and cake.




As you can see from the photos, we also decided to buy some Churro's. I'd never tried them before (I know right?!?!?) and Jade was telling me just how amazing they were. She wasn't wrong! They are probably one of the best things I've ever tried, EVER. The melted chocolate was beautiful and for £5 we got 7 churro's to share.

I had a great time at Winter Wonderland and would recommend that everyone went and have a look round! The food is expensive I'm not gonna lie but it's free entry so it's worth going, even if you just want to have a look as it's amazing! It would look beautiful of a night but where it gets so busy I'd recommend going around the same time as us. If you didn't feel Christmassy before you went, you'd definitely feel Christmassy afterwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment