22 December 2014

CHRISTMAS AT HOME.







Christmas has always been a special time for me, I love spending time with my family and eating all the sweet treats that are out all around the house. I thought I'd show you a few of the decorations I have in my room and around the house.

I decided to change my bedding for Christmas and bought a few new pillows to give it a more cosy feel. This particular bedding is from Morrinsons which I got as a present for my birthday! I got the blue and red reindeer print pillow from Primark and received the furry white pillow as a gift (sorry!) - this is actually pretty good for taking blog photos on! And of course, no bed is set without Olaf and some fairy lights and tinsel!

I have the coloured fairy lights on my book shelves all year round but decided to add a bit more tinsel and a little Christmas tree that I found when I was in Poundland. It's a really cute little tree and is so worth the money! Me and mum decided to put up a garland around the door with tons of coloured lights wrapped around it. This looks so pretty of a night and we also added a few more little bits and bobs like the doormat and teddy to get into the Christmas spirit!

Obviously, no Christmas is complete without Advent Calendars and Hot chocolates! The advent calendars are from Cadbury's and Thorntons (they're not all mine I promise!!) and this is my Harry Potter mug which I got for my birthday from my good friend Jade. I'm super excited for Christmas now, I hope you all are too!

2 comments:

  1. So pretty and festive! These photos make me so excited for Christmas! x

    Angela // The Sunday Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Me too, I can't wait! :) x

    ReplyDelete