26 May 2014

TOP 10 MAKEUP BRUSHES.



These brushes have made quite a few appearances on my blog and you can't blame me, they're super soft and do their job really well and efficiently. Recently my brush collection has been growing as I've been buying more and more. I thought I'd show you which ones I tend to reach for the most as I've seen this tag flying around lately. For base products I mostly use the Real Techniques Buffing Brush, Foundation Brush, the Contour Brush (which are all part of the Real Techniques Core Collection Kit (£14.65)) and the Real Techniques Blush Brush (£7.50). I use the Buffing Brush for applying foundation, the Foundation Brush for applying concealer and the Contour brush for applying highlighter. This blush brush has been the best one I've ever bought and is in dire need of a wash but I adore it!

If I'm going for a no-makeup makeup day and I tend to choose to wear a BB/CC Cream instead of foundation then I would use the pink brush third from the right which I got from eBay (you can buy similar here), they are roughly £1.00 each from China. Another brush which I got as part of this set was the one furthest to the left, I use this for applying bronzer. I also use the one fourth on the left from the same set for swiping through my eyebrows or brushing my eyelashes through.

For eyes I use the Base Shadow Brush, the Deluxe Crease Brush and the Eyebrow Brush which are all from the Real Techniques Starter Kit (£13.50) and I also managed to find a dupe for the MAC 217 brush on eBay recently which I've fell in love with since I received it and only paid 0.99p for!

What makeup brushes do you use the most?

No comments:

Post a Comment