1 April 2014

March Favourites


I can't believe how fast this year is going already, we're already in April which means it's time for my March favourites! I haven't done a monthly favourite in a while now as I have always missed it for some unknown reason. I'm doing it this month though and that's all that matters, right? Right.

I've been really into eyeshadow this month so I've been getting a fair bit of wear out of my Naked palette dupe, this is called the W7 In The Buff palette (£5.99) and it is so similar to the original Naked palette's. The best thing is that it's a mix of all three, there are mattes, shimmers, browns and rose golds all in one palette. All the shades are super pigmented and last a good few hours. Another good thing about this is that it was about 3/4 of the price of the Naked palette.

Another beauty item I've been loving is this Collection Blush in Bashful (£2.99), it's a super bright, warm pink shade with a tiny amount of shimmer. It really reminds me of the Clinique's Cheek Pop Blush (£16.50), whether it's just similar packaging, shape and size I'm not sure. I definitely want to get more of these, they're a perfect handbag size and really give your cheeks a natural looking pop of colour.

This Maybelline Colour Sensational Shine Gloss in Cashmere Rose (£6.19) has been the only thing I've been reaching for lately for something quick and easy to slide on my lips. I have already wrote a full blog post on the Maybelline Gloss' and if you wish to read that, then it is available here. The finish it leaves on the lips it's a beautiful, silky shine, this particular shade is a better-than-my-lip-colour colour and at the moment they are going for Buy One Get One Half Price at Superdrug, which is even more reason to buy more than one!

Whilst I was on the search in the aisles of Boots and Superdrug for a new eyeliner, I came across this one by NYC and it's the NYC High Definition Liquid Eyeliner (£2.99), it's perfect for perfecting winged liner as the nub is long and thin. It's super easy to use as it's shaped just like a sharpie and the colour is the perfect black. Out of all my eyeliners, it has been the one I reach for the most when I want to go for a smooth, thin cat eye!

Lastly in my monthly favourites is the Real Technique's Brow Brush (Starter Set: £21.99)which has been my go-to eyeshadow brush. Nothing compares to it and I've fallen for it.. It's great when you wish to go for a more natural looking eyebrows and the thistles are really soft on the skin, not irritating or making my eyebrows itch at all. It came as part of the Starter Set and I can't go a day without using it!

What have you been loving this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment