28 March 2014

Maybelline Colour Sensational Shine Gloss



After trying to stop myself from spending anymore money on things I didn't necessarily need, I gave in and decided to buy not one, but two of the new Maybelline Colour Sensational Shine Gloss' (£6.19). I ended up buying them in Cashmere Rose and Glorious Grapefruit. Cashmere Rose is a light pink with no shimmer and Glorious Grapefruit is a peachy colour which again has no shimmer. When I look for a lipgloss I don't like them to have shimmer in as I feel like I'm back in my Year 9 days when my foundation was too dark (and also had some shimmer particles in it as well, FYI) and I wore the shiniest and the one with the most glitter and shimmer lipgloss.

I did in fact have one of these years back when they were known as Cream Gloss' as opposed to Shine Gloss which they are named under now. However, although I loved the colour, the stickiness irritated me somewhat awful. On a windy day wearing this lipgloss was your worst nightmare as when a gush of wind came your way you got a mouthful of your own hair sticking to the lipgloss. These new formulas don't do this, they do offer a high shine finish but none of the stickiness. I couldn't help myself when it come to buying just the one as all the shades Maybelline offer are gorgeous, I may have to return to their stand and one might accidentally slip into my basket...

What do you think of the new Maybelline Shine Gloss'?

No comments:

Post a Comment