27 January 2014

Plum Lips




Even though Christmas has been and gone, Winter is still well and truly here. Therefore that doesn't stop us from wearing dark plum lipsticks! I got this particular one a way back now and I've fallen in love with the shade. This Seventeen Stay Pout Lipstick in Rule Breaker (£4.49) is a win win in my books and has quickly become my go to lipstick when I'm getting ready for a night out. It is a deep red with plum undertones and looks classy and stands out of an evening, regardless of where you're going.

It's not too matte where it dries out your lips and isn't too glossy either, it glides easily onto your lips easily leaving them feeling smooth and refreshed. Overall, I've been loving the Seventeen Stay Pout Lipsticks and definitely plan to add more to my collection!

What do you make of Seventeen's lipsticks?

2 comments:

  1. This colour is gorgeous! I've never tried Seventeen lipsticks before or seen them but I'm definitely going to have a cheeky look next time I'm in Boots.
    sammy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd recommend them, so gonna go and buy some more! xx

      Delete