4 January 2014

ELF Baked Blush




From left to right:
peachy cheeky, rich rose, passion pink

*wearing Rich Rose on my cheeks

As you may know by now, I'm obsessed with ELF products. I have a ton of their Studio blushes (see post here) and quite a few of their lipsticks too. I'm trying to venture out of just purchasing their blushes but they're so beautiful I can't stop myself! When I first saw a picture of these blushes, I was reminded of MAC - I'm not sure why, maybe it was the packaging and the fact that the blushes are raised but I just fell in love. I've got 3 out of the 4 shades and plan on purchasing the last one as well! Call me crazy, but they're perfect. I love the shades, I would like to think that they're very different to the other blushes I own.

They're quite pigmented but don't look cray-cray when you apply them as they don't come out very bright so you can build the colour up if you wish for a more dramatic look. They're so cheap at only £3.75 but that's like most of their products really. They're really affordable and they act like a much more expensive brand than they actually are.

I'd definitely recommend as a cheaper alternative as they look so natural on. What do you think of ELF blushes?

2 comments:

  1. I like Elf products. I have tried a couple of their blushes in a palette that I got for Christmas and find that they are quite pigmented which took me by surprise. I may have to try these out! Thanks for sharing. arougeawakening.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say "that's a really pretty picture of you" but all your photo's are gorgeous! <3 x

    ReplyDelete