17 December 2013

NOTD: Space Dust


Nails have never been my thing, they're too short and stubby and most of the time I forget (read too lazy) to re-paint them. I used to love painting my nails but seeing as I bite them (horrible habit I know) I just kind of gave up with them. However, most recently I found Rimmel's Space Dust in the Shade Aurora nail polish and I have fallen back in love with all things nails.

When I first saw this I thought it was going to be too opaque to wear on it's own but after applying found that in fact it was very thick and didn't need too many coats. After two coats (which is how many coats I apply to every nail polish) it looked like I had applied multiple coats. It has a pretty pink undercoat with silver and pink bits of glitter. Now I know I have teensy nails, but I was worried when I saw the shape of the brush. It was short and very thick, I thought it was going to be difficult to apply. However, this was what I liked most about this product. It was so easy to apply and the brush filled my nails making the application process quicker. Aside from this, it also dried very quickly and I loved the finish it had.

I need to get more colours from this Space Dust range, I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment