14 December 2013

My Christmas Checklist








All images above from my Instagram account: britishheartss

Christmas is officially under 2 weeks away and in these 2 weeks I like to cram as many Christmas activities as possible. Unfortunately it hasn't snowed yet so a few from my list is a bit redundant for now, but a girl can dream. Additionally, I still haven't completed my Christmas shopping as of yet so it's going to be a busy next few weeks!
*the ones which are in italics have already been done (with some matching pictures above!)
So lets get into it:
  • Decorate the Christmas tree
  • Watch ELF & Santa Claus (my two favourite Christmas movies!)
  • Play in the snow (a child at heart)
  • Build a mini snowman
  • Get all my Christmas shopping done
  • Attend a Christmas party (I attended the Company VIP Christmas Party)
  • Have a Christmas cocktail (Santa Baby, Frankie & Bennys = The bomb)
  • Decorate my room with fairy lights and tinsel
  • Visit House of Fraser and John Lewis (they have the best Christmas decorations)
  • Bake something (Gingerbread, Mince Pies etc)
  • Read a Christmas book (I Heart Christmas is gonna get read soon!)
  • Finish all my assignments so I can have a stress-free Christmas (Does creating this list count as procrastinating?)
  • Have a Miley Cyrus Wrecking Ball Bauble (LOL)
  • Eat tons of chocolate
  • Have a Christmas Hot Chocolate (With cream, syrup, marshmallows - NEEDS to be done!)
  • Buy a Christmas jumper (Primark definitely have the best ones)
  • Go ice-skating
  • Write out my Christmas cards
  • Bring out the festive jug and bowl! (from The Range - how adorable are these!?)
So as you can see I still have a ton to cross off!
What's on your Christmas Checklist?

No comments:

Post a Comment