6 December 2013

Budget Beauty Christmas Buys


MUA Undress Me Too Palette, O.P.I Christmas Mini Nail Set, Colour Unlimited Beauty Tools Set, Sleek Blush By 3 Lace, Benefit Limited Edition Go Tropical Set

Another blog post about Christmas buys today, but this time the budget version. I'm not the type of person that has a ton of money to spend on Christmas presents, and I know a lot of other people don't either (heck, things are so much money these days!) So, I decided to put together a little post for things under £20 that people are going to love!

First up, the MUA Undress Me Too Palette, I've been having my eye on this one for quite some time now and it has been put on my Christmas list in the hope that someone buys it for me. I know it is only around the £4 mark, but in December we are banned from buying anything what-so-ever because it may be bought for us! This reminds me hugely of the Naked palettes and can't wait to (hopefully) have my hands on it this Christmas!

Next is this adorable O.P.I Mini Nail Set, which has some super cute nail polishes which are the perfect shades for the Holidays! There are a mix of glitters and regular shine polishes in this set, which makes it the perfect little gift.

I am constantly looking at make-up brushes and beauty sets. I'm a sucker for gift sets. I just can't help myself! Which is why this Colour Unlimited Beauty Tool Set is perfect for something just starting to get into make-up and it's the perfect starter beauty tool set. It's extremely cheap and it's just a little somethin' somethin' to add to the stocking!

Sleek are constantly hitting the nail on the head when it comes to blushers. I'm obsessed and want every single one. This Sleek Blush by 3 Lace is one that I have been lusting over. The colours are of a very coral-orange and super pretty! I already own the Rose Gold on it's own but cannot get enough of it, so theres no harm in wanting it in a palette, is there?

Last but certainly not least is this Benefit Limited Edition Go Tropical Set, if you're a sucker like me when it comes to mini beauty products then this is the perfect gift set for you (you have to treat yourself every now and then, right?) Or, I guess, you could buy it for someone else too. Like a family member or a friend. It comes in this adorable little box, why would you not want this!?

No comments:

Post a Comment