10 December 2013

Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder



So I've shown you the foundation, now it's time for powder. Bourjois Healthy Balance Compact Powder has took over my #1 spot in my favourite powders. It's light on the skin and fits my skin shade perfectly. It doesn't leave my skin dry. Which is such a bonus. Where it's been extremely cold lately, my skin has been so dry but this doesn't cling onto any of the little bits of horrible dry skin I've been sporting. Sounds so attractive, doesn't it? (If anyone knows of a skincare product I can use daily to get rid of this, please let me know!)

When I saw Amelia from Liana Beauty bragging about this baby over on her blog, I knew I just had to get my mitts on it! It sets foundation without taking away any glow and it isn't overly mattifying. When it comes to the Healthy Mix Foundation, I found it hard to choose a shade to match my skin tone, but with this, it matches perfectly and stays on for roughly 3 hours (after this I tend to get a bit shiny, so I keep it in my bag just incase). However, having said this, if you wear both together you get the most perfect glow and dewy finish to your skin. Just make sure you keep the powder on you!

No comments:

Post a Comment