29 December 2013

A Few Things I Received For Christmas..

So Christmas is well and truly over - sob - and I decided it might be nice to show a few things I received over the holidays. I'm not bragging in any way, I just love reading these types of posts as it makes my wish list longer and gives me ideas as to what to buy. I think it also shows what type of person you are and get to know them a little better. I was spoilt this year and I feel so blessed to get the presents I did.








I had been lusting over this Avon palette for ages and thought it was a normal eyeshadow palette but I was so surprised when I opened it to discover it had two levels - the first level for eyeshadow and the bottom level for lips and cheeks! The colours are so beautiful and pigmented. I love it so much that I don't want to put it away! My parents did say that had major trouble with the Avon website, the names were different and the prices weren't the same so I'm so glad they managed to get it in the end!

I also received my most favourite perfume ever - Hollister (I'm unsure as to what it's called). I've loved this perfume since forever and hadn't had it in a while so I was extremely happy when I opened it! I also got two sets of Real Techniques brushes and the powder and blusher brush - I love these so much! (Blog post on these coming soon)

I love all things shabby chic and had been thinking about getting one of these block calendars for ages, my parents surprised me with it and I was so shocked! I think it's lovely when loved ones surprises you with things they know you like - it's the thought that counts! I think it's so cute and looks great in my room.

I've heard so many good things about the Hunger Games books and films that it made me really want to read them! Every year my parents get me some books for me to read (last year it was Lord of the Rings) as they know I love reading so I can't wait to get stuck into these! I also got a ton of ELF makeup from my auntie so I've got a load of stuff to review and try (I'm thinking of doing a week's worth of blog posts all about ELF I've got that much stuff!)

As I'm a cheerleader I got some new cheerleading shoes and I actually love them! I know they're not the prettiest shoes ever but I can just imagine it all together now with my uniform! What I also like about these is that you can change the colours of the triangles, its so cute!

So that is a few of my favourite things I received this Christmas! I also got a new camera which is amazing and I love it. The change in quality of my photos is crazy! I'm so grateful for what I got. Hope you all had a great Christmas! What did you receive this Christmas?

2 comments:

  1. Have you seen the Hunger Games films? If you have a you liked them, you'll definitely love the books, they're amazing! Hope you had an amazing Christmas:D xx
    brooke's latte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I haven't! But I can't wait to start reading them! Ah thank you, you too :) xx

      Delete