3 November 2013

Primark Fashion Nails



Another day, another nail post. Some may call if boring but I love everything to do with nails. I love painting them, adding glitter and creating patterns. Even though I am a crazy nail lady, I do bite my nails (shame on me). At the moment, I'm beginning to stop (yay!), I don't even know why I bite them, it makes me annoyed if anything that I've bitten a bit off!

Anyway.. Onto the nails.
These Primark nails amaze me, not only do they look good but they feel good on my nails too. I've had fake nails before where they feel really fake. These ones fit comfortably on your nails and the glue is strong which allows the nails to last for quite a long time. Yes, they are only £1, which is totally amazing. How could a product of such high standard cost only £1!? (Will definitely be buying more!)

I decided on these two in particular, because I loved the pattern and the colour of these ones shown on my nails just reminded me of such a nice fall/winter colour. Unlike some fake nails, these nails are quite thin, something I quite like. I don't like it when I have a fake nail that is quite thick. These also come reaaaally long, which if you find uncomfortable, you can easily trim them down.

Overall, so pleased I made the purchase, they last quite a while, but if you wanted to take them off, they're easy to take off. The glue is strong and the nails are sturdy and look quite expensive even though they are completely inexpensive!

Well done Primark, you've done a good job.

1 comment:

  1. ahhh i love and miss primark! i would always shop there when i lived in london, need it now! XO

    the well-traveled wife

    ReplyDelete