28 November 2013

Luxe Beauty Christmas Gift Guide
























Anna Sui ASOS Exclusive Minnie Mouse Make Up Set -1,Ciate Mini Mani Month Gift set, Benefit Groovy Kind A Love Gift set, Lancome Blush, Too Faced Matte Eyeshadow Collection, Nars Cosmetics Crime of Passion Face Kit

So, seeing as Christmas is now just under a month away(!!!!) I thought I'd make up a little Christmas Beauty Gift Guide, this one being the more expensive one and another one on the way being on the cheaper side.

This Minnie Mouse make up set is to die for. It's a pity really, as I absolutely adore the eyeshadow in Set no. 2 but you can't mix and match unfortunately. However, having said that, I do love all of this cute gift set. I mean, will you just LOOK at that lipstick!

This little Ciate Mini gift set, it also just as cute. The colours are so varied and all individually pretty! Next is this (also very adorable) Benefit gift set, with little travel sized pieces of Benefits products. This particular gift set would be fantastic for a younger teen who is just starting to get involved with make-up and will be a perfect little starter kit.

I chose this Lancome Blush because it was the prettiest rose colour and the perfect shade for these colder mornings. It comes with a handy mirror and little brush so it's perfect for people who are on the go constantly.

Now, eyeshadow is slowly creeping up to be my most purchased product. Having bought loads of new eyeshadow palettes to tell you you guys about! This one has certainly caught my eye, it's the Too Faced Matte Eyeshadow palette, and the reason I chose this is because they are all matte. I prefer matte eyeshadows to the shimmer. I'm one of those gals that prefer matte for an everyday look and a little shimmer for them important big nights out.

Nars at the moment has been the talk of the town and I don't blame everyone for blogging about it! Lately they have been bringing out such beautiful products and this Crime of Passion face kit is one of them. Better hurry up though, they've been selling out quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment