24 November 2013

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation


Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation
available from Superdrug and Boots

Oh my gosh. This foundation is now my favourite. It has knocked MACs' Studio Fix Foundation off the top of my list and has rightfully taken its place. If you haven't tried it, I seriously recommend. 

Firstly, it is so light and soft on the skin it's unreal. It feels like you're not even wearing any foundation. It's so easy to blend into your skin, I use a brush, but would be easy to blend in with your fingers as well. It's cheap as well, for one thing. It's only £9.99 from Superdrug and Boots, but it's worth so much more. When it comes to foundations, I feel like Bourjois do it oh-so good, they hit the nail on the head every time.

One little thing I would say though, is the shades. I don't feel like there is enough variety in the shades that they've got. I've got the shade Vanilla 52 and I feel like it's a little too dark for me, I feel like I could of got away with a slightly lighter shade but I didn't want to get the lighter shade incase it made me look too pale.

Every bloggers review that I've read says about the scent. And to be honest, I couldn't smell anything. But I think it's best for me because I dislike foundations that smell! It's quite a dewy finish, which I absolutely love. I've wanted to get a nice glow on my face for a while now and it gives you a lovely natural glow, whilst not leaving your skin looking too shiny or oily. It's the perfect mix for a foundation and I couldn't recommend it enough!

Have you tried any Bourjois foundations before?

No comments:

Post a Comment