5 October 2013

Fall Wish List



I know, I know.. I haven't blogged in a very long time. Don't hate me, guys. I have just been super busy with university starting back up again and sorting out my courses that I just haven't had enough time to blog! I've missed it, to be honest, I love blogging. I just haven't had the time.

First up, these heels. How amazing? I've wanted a pair like this for forever now, and just haven't found the perfect pair (until now of course). I love the simplicity of them.

Polkadots are probably my favourite thing to wear (as a matter of fact I'm wearing a polkadot blouse as I type this very post! ..oops), I find them a easy and simple thing to style and they are just so cute. I like the colours of this dress and the type of polkadot.

Chanel make-up is beautiful. I don't actually own anything Chanel (boo-hoo) but I lust over it on a regular basis. The colour of this lipstick is perfect for Fall and I've always wished for a powder from Chanel. A girl can dream I suppose.

I've heard a lot about these lip balms and I've wanted one for a long time, recently I found them on Amazon for a very good price. I do love the shape of them too, they look so adorable!

1 comment: