16 October 2013

Date Night


dress - topshop / heels - river island / necklace - dorothy perkins / bag - h&m

Thought I'd just do a quick little blog post on a really cute outfit for a date night. I've heard that red is the best colour to wear out on a date, it's a really flattering colour and in my opinion, quite a sexy one. Once again, for shoes, its a stiletto. I just find that the simple heels do it for me! If there is detail on the bag and on the necklace then you should keep the shoes simple. Plus, there are cut-outs on the dress. I just find that red and black go well together and compliment each other.

I know I haven't blogged in forever, but I have literally have been swept off my feet with the amount of events and work I've been doing lately! Anyway, I hope you enjoy this post, I've been wanting to post it for a while but haven't had the time!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment