9 September 2013

Sleek Blush in Rose Gold




Sleek blush in Rose Gold - 4.49 - Superdrug

Sleek has been on my 'must-have' list for as long as I can remember now. My cousin regularly buys beautiful shades of blush and as soon as she showed me this one, I knew I just had to get my hands on it. It's a beautiful shimmering pink that comes off quite coral on the skin with glitters of gold. Lets just take a moment to appreciate this blush.

I dunno why, but like most bloggers I have a favourite type of make-up and for me it's blusher. Followed closely by lipsticks (as you may have noticed if you've been reading my blog from the start!) I just can't get enough if them, coral, pink, red, you name it - I'd buy it!

This blush is probably my new favourite as I just love the shimmer it gives my cheeks. It's super pigmented and lasts quite a long time. If you don't want a lot of shimmer then you just apply a tiny bit to your face for a more natural glow. But to be honest I think this is quite a natural looking blush anyway, the colour is beautiful and there's only a little bit of glitter in it. I think it's quite small in packaging but it's only 4.49 which is good value for money (I think anyway). You can definitely say that this I love it!

2 comments:

  1. I love this blush so much! It's soo beautiful and a favourite for me!

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I wear it all the time, haha :) xx

      Delete