4 September 2013

Maybelline Baby Lips #2





bottom picture l-r: pink punch, cherry me, hydrate, peach kiss, intense care
availiable at boots, superdrug
wearing peach kiss on my lips

I know I've already done a post on Maybelline Baby Lips, but I couldn't resist buying yet another one from the collection, and to be honest, who can blame me? The packaging is adorable and I love the hydrating and moisturised feel they leave on your lips. So, when I took a recent trip to Boots, I decided to add Peach Kiss, Intense Care and Hydrate to my ever expanding collection. The sad thing about this collection in particular is that there is only one more for me left to get. Luckily, they were on 3 for 2 so I couldn't stop myself from purchasing them again.

Hydrate and Intense Care are both a clear lip balm that are supposed to leave your lips feeling smooth and feeling more refreshed and hydrated. Peach Kiss is a soft, shimmering peachy-pink colour and has fast become my go to for my everyday make-up. Peach Kiss is the colour I tend to reach for most out of all the different balms, I leave it in my bag for an everyday use.

Overall, I'm so happy that Maybelline decided to launch these in the UK. Can't wait for them to release more!

What do you make of the Baby Lips collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment